2008-11-19

haarrrr!


anlässlich des kaperns eines ölsupertankers wollen wir hier zwei sachen vorstellen: der supi post von s. adams und ein lustiges piratenspiel:

1. zunächst scott adams:
"I love pirates. I love their parrots, their wooden legs, their eye patches, and obviously their AAARGS! But I have never loved pirates more than the day they seized a fully laden supertanker off the coast of Somalia. We should have seen this coming. I blame Obama and his whole "Yes I can" philosophy. Suddenly even the pirates are thinking big. Six months ago these pirates were probably robbing convenience stores. After they saw Obama get elected president, they figured anything was possible."
LINK

2. das piratenspiel
die piraten rauben hier nicht öltanker aus, sondern den armen kreativen menschen ihr geistiges eigentum... LINK
es ist nicht direkt der link zum spiel, sondern man muss hier unten noch drücken:

sehr lustig!

Keine Kommentare: